You can use your controllers to interact in zoe. Since we support different headsets that use dissimilar controllers, we unified the button controls as illustrated below.
Controllers (Oculus Quest & Rift)
- Triggers: The left and right triggers are used to select.
- Y button: plays the role of the Main Menu button.
- X button: Back / Cancel function, can be used to close a panel.
- Grips: The left and right grips are used to move inside the environment of the scene in Edit Mode.
- Right thumbstick: is used to navigate between command bubbles, and switches to rotate and scale when in Move and Projection modes. Also, it is used to teleport when in Play Mode.
- Left thumbstick: is used to navigate inside a panel. Also, it is used to teleport when in Play Mode.
- Play/Stop Button: is a virtual button attached to your controller model in Zoe. It allows you to enter and exit Play Mode.
- Oculus Button: plays the role of the Quit button.
*Press any button to wake your controllers after turning off your headset.