3. Installing Zoe
To install Zoe on your Oculus Quest, we recommend using the free software SideQuest.
- Click here to download SideQuest for Windows or Mac . Install the software and launch it.
- Plug the Oculus Quest to your computer. To make sure it is connected properly, look for a green dot at the top-left corner of SideQuest. Important: If your Quest does not connect, you might need to accept file transfer in the headset first.
- Drag and drop the zoe.apk file you’ve downloaded into SideQuest: this should automatically transfer and install Zoe on your Quest.
- To check if the application has been installed properly, click on the icon in SideQuest. The application would appear in the list with the name com.apelab.zoe.
- You can now unplug the Oculus Quest from your computer.