Moves/places an object of your choice at the position of a specified target object.
- Object: is the object you wish to move.
- Target: is the object your wish your specified Object to move to. You can have more than one Target for your object by clicking on ‘+ add another target’, and then selecting another target object from the scene.
*Notice that when you have more than one target, a Sequence section will appear.
- Sequence: appears only in the case of more than one target. It is the mode of movement of your Object towards the Target objects.
If ‘In Sequence’ is selected, then the object will move towards the targets in order (ex: Target 1 > Target 2 > Target 3…) If ‘At Random’ is selected, then the object will move towards the target(s) in a random manner.
- Time (sec): allows you to choose the time needed for your Object to reach your Target(s). Press on the ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons to increase or decrease the time value respectively. Keep in mind that time is in seconds.
- Offset (m): is the distance radius you want to keep between your target(s) and your object after moving it. Press on the ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons to increase or decrease the Offset value respectively.