Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Use this to make an object of your choice rotate around a specified target object.
- Object: is the object you wish to rotate.
You can have more than one Object by clicking on ‘+ add another object’, and then selecting another object from the scene.
- Target: is the object you wish your specified Object(s) to rotate around.
- Rotate Axis: is the axis you wish your Object(s) to use to rotate around the Target Object.
- Clockwise: defines whether your object will rotate clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Angle (360°): you can specify an exact angle of rotation for your object by moving the slider. Its value ranges from 0° to 360°. The angle degree is written next to ‘Angle’ in parentheses.
*In order to have a full rotation, the Angle value should be 360°.
- Time (sec): allows you to choose the time needed for your rotation. Press on the ‘+’ or ‘-’ buttons to increase or decrease the time value respectively. Keep in mind that time is in seconds.
- Loop: activate Loop to make your object rotate in loop- over and over- infinitely. Deactivate it to rotate it only once.