A translation in space is when an object is moves to a new position. Allows to move objects to specific targets inside the scene, with the following parameters:
- Object(s) to move: List of objects you want to move.
- Destination: objects from the scene (any Transform) you want your object to move to.
- Consider rotation: makes the object match the destination’s orientation.
- Parabola height [m]: an effect of parabola can be added to the movement, here you define the height of the parabola the object will reach while moving towards the new position.
- Number of Flips: number of flips you want your object to do when moving towards the new position. Usually flips are combined with a parabola effect.
- Offset [m]: it defines the distance at which the object must remain from the target when moving. Useful when you want an object to move towards another one but not bump into it.
- Duration [s]: time in seconds for the moving transformation.