This action has ‘sections’ allowing you to add several times the same action with different parameters every time. You can add as many sections you want. Each section allows to rotate objects around the axis of a pivot object with the following parameters:
- Object(s) to rotate: List of objects you want to rotate.
- Pivot: reference object from the scene you want your object(s) to turn around.
- Rotation angle(s): angle value you want your object(s) to rotate around each of the pivot’s axis.
- Time [s]: time in seconds for the rotation.
- Back & Forth: does the action and reverts it once
- Loop: does the action in loop.