Scale action Allows to modify an object’s size with the following parameters:
- Object(s) to scale: list of objects you want to scale up/down.
- Scale mode: two ways of setting a new scale are available:
- Absolute scale: the object(s) scale will match the new values.
- Scale factor (scale mode): the object(s) current scale will be multiplied by the new values.
- Time [s]: time in seconds for the scale transition.
- Back & Forth: does the action and reverts it once.
- Loop: does the action in loop.